First Impressions is growing and is looking for an individual with strong attention to detail to join our accounting department!
Schedule: Full Time
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations of Accounts Payable.
- Perform the day to day processing of financial transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Retrieve deposit slips and post amount in checking, verifying accuracy by running various reports
- Receive bills, determine where to allocate, verify inventory was received, enter in system to be paid
- Create checks, obtain authorized signature, mail checks and scan invoices to appropriate folder
- Enter payroll, flex plan, and loan information in appropriate accounting computer programs
- Transfer of funds for payroll, rend, or loans and constantly monitor funds for adequate coverage of checks and transfers (monitor and manage cash flow)
- Maintain WinOMS accounts until all payments have been received
- Run various reports for doctors upon request
End of month procedures including:
- Download and reconcile bank statements for each account, save and send to appropriate people
- Run statements for Investor Tenants, verify and distribute
- Run quarterly reports
Year end responsibilities including:
- Run various reports and save, and send to appropriate people
- Pay property and personal property taxes for the corporation
- Assist with issues regarding billing
- Stock supplies as need.
- Attend doctor/partner meetings when requested
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications
- Associates Degree in accounting or equivalent experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Accurate and efficient computer and data entry skills
- Strong customer service skills and commitment to patient/parent satisfaction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong decision making skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to communicate with parents and co-workers in a responsible friendly manner.
- Ability to maintain patient and employee confidentiality
Why work at First Impressions:
- Paid Time Off
- Team Leaders/Doctors who are sensitive to family and personal commitments and are willing to accommodate your schedule
- 401 K retirement plan with contributing funds
- Paid Uniforms
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable staff surrounded by a fun and energetic work environment.
You may be the perfect fit if you:
- Have vision for yourself and your career.
- Have contagious enthusiasm, unmatched professionalism and an innate passion for accounting work.
- Are meticulous in your work, self-disciplined and self-motivated (we don’t micro-manage!).
- Continuously seek new opportunities to add value and grow.
- Thrive in a small, collaborative team and understand team work makes the dream work.
- Care about patients and their overall satisfaction.
To apply, please complete the form and submit your cover letter and resume below or email both to firstname.lastname@example.org.