Do you love to work in a growing dental practice with state-of-the-art equipment and providers who are on the forefront of cavities detection and prevention ? Do you find it rewarding to work in a child-friendly environment? If you are passionate about being part of a team that helps create a lifetime of healthy smiles then this is the career for you!
The Administrative Coordinator supports the pediatric dental office by delivering exceptional customer service and providing assistance to parents/patients in all administrative aspects of the dental appointment.
- Answers phone calls and distributes them as necessary or assists party on the line to schedule appointments.
- Require familiarity with the administrative manual and all functions relating to the administrative areas.
- Greets patients in a pleasant manner verifying demographic and insurance information.
- Checks out patients, scheduling follow up appointments
- Scheduling of new patients in a timely, accurate, accommodating, and friendly manner
- Collect and post patient co-payments amounts as noted in computer system per financial/treatment coordinator.
- Generation of Real-Time estimates and coordination of financial agreements for families.
- Check the patient communication software dashboard daily for appointment requests, inactive devices, and birthdays.
- Check Medical Assistance Eligibility
- Must be able to do daily deposit/deposit edge/excel spread sheet to accounts receivable.
- Knowledge of the basics of the Dolphin system.
- Ability and knowledge to receive, disperse, and send back interoffice boxes and envelopes.
- Stock supplies as need.
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Qualifications
- High school diploma
- Proficient computer and data entry skills
- Strong customer service skills and commitment to patient/parent satisfaction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to communicate with parents and co-workers in a responsible friendly manner.
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality
Job Type: Part-time
Location: Bellevue, WI
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
To apply, please complete the form and submit your cover letter and resume below or email both to email@example.com.