Welcome to First Impressions, I’m Dr. Corey Brimacombe. I grew up in beautiful northern Wisconsin in the town of Tomahawk. I chose to pursue my education at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire concentrating on my undergraduate studies in Biochemistry. In 1994, I enrolled in dental school at the University of Minnesota.
After school, I returned to my hometown to practice general dentistry. It was during that time that I realized working with children was my passion. This realization brought me back to the University of Minnesota and the Hennepin County Medical Center where I completed my residency in July of 2002.
I maintain active membership in the following professional organizations:
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Marathon County Dental Society
- Central Wisconsin Dental Society
Once again the Northwoods called to me and ultimately brought me to First Impressions where I was able to become a partner and further my commitment to our community. When I’m not practicing dentistry, I enjoy being with my wife, Heather, and our children Charlie, Ben, Emerson and Brody. We enjoy numerous outdoor activities such as skiing, fishing and golfing.
- I went to First Impressions for my orthodontics and they do a great job! Their staff truly value their customers from day one of getting braces to five years down the road when your retainer needs a tweak. Overall best dental experience thus far!~Google Review
- Great experience for both of my girls! They loved the waiting area (especially the slide). The staff was excellent and helpful.~Google Review
- We have three daughters that are 18, 16 and 7 years old and all of them love going to the dentist! First Impressions has been a wonderful place to take our children for all dental needs. Very friendly staff and inviting environment!~Google Review
Can’t Say Enough!
- They are always prompt, on time, gentle with my children, and great with my kids. My kids look forward to going to the dentist.~Google Review
Kids love it!
- Both of my children finally LOVE going to the Dentist! They get down to the children's level and make the parents feel reassured. It's a Win-Win!! Couldn't ask for anything better 🙂 ~Google Review
Kids want to go!
- Great for kids. Makes going to the dentist fun and fearless.~Google Review
- Today was my 3 year old daughter's first dentist appointment, the staff was incredibly welcoming and kind. My daughter felt comfortable enough to go in the room by herself ! Incredible customer service and very informative for parents to have one on one with the doctor and assistant 🙂 ~Google Review
Good, Safe Place
- We absolutely LOVE First Impressions! My daughter was terrified of the dentist for years. After switching to First Impressions there was a complete change in demeanor regarding the dentist! Today she was actually excited to go there for her dental appointment! Unbelievable!!~Google Review
- I appreciate their friendliness and tenderness. My son will never have to fear going to the dentist with the caring staff and doctors here! The playful waiting area is just a bonus!~Google Review
- Everyone is very friendly and thorough in taking care of my child's dental needs! I know he is in great hands!~Google Review