Hi, I’m Dr. Jeff Foster. I grew up in the southeastern Wisconsin community of Delavan. I received my undergraduate degree from UW-La Crosse where I majored in
Biomedical Science. During this time, my interest in dentistry was realized.
I pursued my dental education at Marquette University where I realized that my true calling was orthodontics. In May 2007, I completed my orthodontic residency at Marquette University. Improving my patients’ smiles and subsequently boosting their self-confidence has been a very rewarding experience for me.
I am an active and current member in the following professional organizations:
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Wisconsin Society of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
Growing up I enjoyed vacationing in Northern Wisconsin where I could fish, water ski or hit the slopes at Granite Peak. My wife Carrie, our son Tyler, daughters Megan and Halle and I are now blessed to call Wausau our home. I am excited to pursue my career with First Impressions.
- I went to First Impressions for my orthodontics and they do a great job! Their staff truly value their customers from day one of getting braces to five years down the road when your retainer needs a tweak. Overall best dental experience thus far!~Google Review
- Great experience for both of my girls! They loved the waiting area (especially the slide). The staff was excellent and helpful.~Google Review
- We have three daughters that are 18, 16 and 7 years old and all of them love going to the dentist! First Impressions has been a wonderful place to take our children for all dental needs. Very friendly staff and inviting environment!~Google Review
Can’t Say Enough!
- They are always prompt, on time, gentle with my children, and great with my kids. My kids look forward to going to the dentist.~Google Review
Kids love it!
- Both of my children finally LOVE going to the Dentist! They get down to the children's level and make the parents feel reassured. It's a Win-Win!! Couldn't ask for anything better 🙂 ~Google Review
Kids want to go!
- Great for kids. Makes going to the dentist fun and fearless.~Google Review
- Today was my 3 year old daughter's first dentist appointment, the staff was incredibly welcoming and kind. My daughter felt comfortable enough to go in the room by herself ! Incredible customer service and very informative for parents to have one on one with the doctor and assistant 🙂 ~Google Review
Good, Safe Place
- We absolutely LOVE First Impressions! My daughter was terrified of the dentist for years. After switching to First Impressions there was a complete change in demeanor regarding the dentist! Today she was actually excited to go there for her dental appointment! Unbelievable!!~Google Review
- I appreciate their friendliness and tenderness. My son will never have to fear going to the dentist with the caring staff and doctors here! The playful waiting area is just a bonus!~Google Review
- Everyone is very friendly and thorough in taking care of my child's dental needs! I know he is in great hands!~Google Review