Hello, I’m Dr. Jennifer Moseley-Stevens! I am originally from Fresno in central California. I received my bachelor’s degree in cell and molecular biology at California State University, Fresno. During college I worked as a dental assistant for my grandfather and uncle; this is where I was inspired to become a dentist. I went on to earn a doctorate of dental surgery from Loma Linda University in 2003. While practicing general dentistry for four years, I discovered my love of working with children and chose to pursue pediatric dentistry. I returned to Loma Linda University Medical Center, completing my pediatric residency in 2009.
In addition to my practice, I stay active in the following organizations:
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Wisconsin Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- American Dental Association
When I am not practicing dentistry I enjoy spending time with my husband, Tim, and our daughters Ella and Isla. We enjoy traveling, hiking, and discovering all of the beautiful places in Wisconsin.
- I went to First Impressions for my orthodontics and they do a great job! Their staff truly value their customers from day one of getting braces to five years down the road when your retainer needs a tweak. Overall best dental experience thus far!~Google Review
- Great experience for both of my girls! They loved the waiting area (especially the slide). The staff was excellent and helpful.~Google Review
- We have three daughters that are 18, 16 and 7 years old and all of them love going to the dentist! First Impressions has been a wonderful place to take our children for all dental needs. Very friendly staff and inviting environment!~Google Review
Can’t Say Enough!
- They are always prompt, on time, gentle with my children, and great with my kids. My kids look forward to going to the dentist.~Google Review
Kids love it!
- Both of my children finally LOVE going to the Dentist! They get down to the children's level and make the parents feel reassured. It's a Win-Win!! Couldn't ask for anything better 🙂 ~Google Review
Kids want to go!
- Great for kids. Makes going to the dentist fun and fearless.~Google Review
- Today was my 3 year old daughter's first dentist appointment, the staff was incredibly welcoming and kind. My daughter felt comfortable enough to go in the room by herself ! Incredible customer service and very informative for parents to have one on one with the doctor and assistant 🙂 ~Google Review
Good, Safe Place
- We absolutely LOVE First Impressions! My daughter was terrified of the dentist for years. After switching to First Impressions there was a complete change in demeanor regarding the dentist! Today she was actually excited to go there for her dental appointment! Unbelievable!!~Google Review
- I appreciate their friendliness and tenderness. My son will never have to fear going to the dentist with the caring staff and doctors here! The playful waiting area is just a bonus!~Google Review
- Everyone is very friendly and thorough in taking care of my child's dental needs! I know he is in great hands!~Google Review