My name is Dr. Mark Foster and I am pleased to be a member of the First Impressions team. I was raised in the small Southern Wisconsin town of Delavan.
I attended UW-Oshkosh and graduated with a degree in Biology. While attending UWO I competed on both the soccer and tennis teams. Following my undergraduate education, I attended Marquette University for my dental and orthodontic training.
I maintain active membership in the following professional organizations:
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Wisconsin Society of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
I was first introduced to the Wausau area while teaching soccer camps in the area 10 years ago. I was immediately attracted to the area and am happy to now call Wausau home.
In my free time, I enjoy playing soccer and tennis as well as hiking, fishing, and waterskiing.
- I went to First Impressions for my orthodontics and they do a great job! Their staff truly value their customers from day one of getting braces to five years down the road when your retainer needs a tweak. Overall best dental experience thus far!~Google Review
- Great experience for both of my girls! They loved the waiting area (especially the slide). The staff was excellent and helpful.~Google Review
- We have three daughters that are 18, 16 and 7 years old and all of them love going to the dentist! First Impressions has been a wonderful place to take our children for all dental needs. Very friendly staff and inviting environment!~Google Review
Can’t Say Enough!
- They are always prompt, on time, gentle with my children, and great with my kids. My kids look forward to going to the dentist.~Google Review
Kids love it!
- Both of my children finally LOVE going to the Dentist! They get down to the children's level and make the parents feel reassured. It's a Win-Win!! Couldn't ask for anything better 🙂 ~Google Review
Kids want to go!
- Great for kids. Makes going to the dentist fun and fearless.~Google Review
- Today was my 3 year old daughter's first dentist appointment, the staff was incredibly welcoming and kind. My daughter felt comfortable enough to go in the room by herself ! Incredible customer service and very informative for parents to have one on one with the doctor and assistant 🙂 ~Google Review
Good, Safe Place
- We absolutely LOVE First Impressions! My daughter was terrified of the dentist for years. After switching to First Impressions there was a complete change in demeanor regarding the dentist! Today she was actually excited to go there for her dental appointment! Unbelievable!!~Google Review
- I appreciate their friendliness and tenderness. My son will never have to fear going to the dentist with the caring staff and doctors here! The playful waiting area is just a bonus!~Google Review
- Everyone is very friendly and thorough in taking care of my child's dental needs! I know he is in great hands!~Google Review